ST MTB SEVEN
PREMIUM MODULAR BUILDING SYSTEMS
We present you an offer for the purchase of a new house with a total area of 120 m² / sqm / 1290 ft². The offer includes all elements prefabricated in our factory. The assembly of the house is carried out using the attached instructions, in which we have described each stage of work in detail, step by step, along with the list of materials needed at a given stage.
The set includes all the materials to put the house in a closed state, from ready wall panels, to foam, membranes and screws. The set consists of materials from renowned companies such as: Budmat, Swiss Krono, MTB Modules, Veka, Marcopol.
ST MTB SEVEN is a model with a total area of 120m² /1290ft²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standards of:
- The height of the ridge is 7.13 m, thanks to which we obtain the optimal height of 250 cm on the ground floor. It allows for comfortable use of the house, it is perfect and does not overwhelm.
- The overall width and length is 6.3m / 10.8m.
- Thanks to the well-thought-out development of the ground floor, we get a place for a comfortable bathroom, illuminated by a window measuring 117 cm high x 60 cm wide. It is triple-pane, PVC, with the possibility of opening and tilting. The color of the facade is anthracite on the outside and white inside. Window mounted on a expansion tape.
- The heart of the house is a spacious living room, ultimately with a kitchenette and a vestibule separated by a wall.
- The model is equipped with an entrance door, anti-burglary, ergonomic 90 cm wide. They ensure comfortable use. Made of high quality material. They are heavy and silent.
- Large, almost the entire wall balcony windows arouse great admiration in our models. Three-pane, PVC, 220 cm high and 109 cm wide. Three parts are fixed, one can be repealed and opened. Also mounted on the expansion tape. In this model, the living room is equipped with an additional window.
- There is space for three rooms on the first floor of the house. Two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The smaller bedroom is illuminated by two 68 cm x 118 cm skylights that bring in enough sunlight. Both can be opened and tilted.
- In the bathroom, apart from the skylight, there is a large gable window with dimensions of 206×110 cm.
- The main element of the large bedroom are four gable windows. Two of them are 328×109 cm and two are 204×109 cm long.
All windows are triple-glazed, PVC, mounted on the expansion tape, not on the foam as before.
- The slope of the roof is 45 degrees, but in combination with the height of the first heel of 395 cm, it allows for comfortable use.
- The construction of the house is based on branded, Scandinavian C24 certified wood. It does not require impregnation.
- SIP panels are elements of external walls, partition walls, mezzanine floor and roof.
- Insulation layer:
EPS 80 – 15 cm
Parameter U 0.23
- The façade of the house is partly made of wood (spruce) and Budmat Iron Click sheet metal “seam”, in the color RAL 7016 – matt anthracite.
What exactly are you buying?
ST MTB SEVEN house kit for self-assembly, along with a detailed, multimedia construction manual.
The basic order includes all the elements that allow you to assemble the house exactly as instructed.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
- 3x roof windows (triple-glazed)
- anti-burglary entrance door
- bathroom window (three-pane)
- 3 x balcony windows (triple-glazed)
- 5x gable windows
- 2x windows on the ground floor – balcony doors
- SIP panels (17.4 cm, EPS80 core 15 cm + 2 x12 mm OSB-3) as elements external walls, partition walls, floor and roof
- construction beams (C24 Scandinavian, four-sided planed): ground, elbow, gable, partition walls, wall, roof, mezzanine)
- pine beams: logs
- roof soffit
- windproof membranes
- facade laths
- Torx carpentry screws set
- mounting foams
- foam gun
- waterproofing to protect the lower part of the outer wall
- polystyrene grater
- “taker” type stapler + staples
- a strip of mineral wool
- foundation foil
- facade boards
- “standing seam” roofing
- “standing seam” facade panels
- flashing and sheet metal work
- gutter systems – steel, oval – color: anthracite
- The house inside is unfinished, to its own finish and arrangement.
- Elements such as the foundation plate and electro-hydraulic installations are not included in the order. They are optional extras.
Check out the additional assortment assigned to the selected house model in our price list*
* Please contact us for our price list