Upon the building permission has been received, the construction project will be scheduled. Starting of the process depends from many factors such as the receipt of funding confirmation, the materials delivery, the effects of weather, etc., but be sure that a schedule will be agreed with you and discussed further as the build progresses.
The successive construction of Steelhous homes, combines the precision of industrial production with the passion and individual touches of craftsmanship. High-quality materials are used in the construction of the modules which takes place in our weather protected factory.
During whole construction process on the site, we are keeping our clients with detailed up to date information such as :
- Preparation of the plot – here you will get informed for all the steps regarding base of the house as topographic and geotechnical study, excavation and foundation of the base, constructed elements applied etc
- Crafting in the factory – here you will get information about your house modules preparation, the stages of assembly, structural elements and materials applied etc.
- Preparation for transport – after the house has been ready in our factory, it will be transport it to the plot. You will get informed about the whole transport process till the delivery into the field.
- Assembly and installation- after the house has been transported, we will proceed with assembly and installation. We will be happy if you wish to attend of that process and check how your brand new house will be mounted.
- Last preparations – here we are doing all last finishes such as top cover isolations, electrical and water system revision, air conditioning etc.
- Extras – if the clients wish to add extra features such as swimming pool, fences, garden etc. any interior or exterior improvements, we will be happy to assist.