ST MTB FOUR
PREMIUM MODULAR BUILDING SYSTEMS
We present you an offer for the purchase of a modern home 70 m² / sqm – a two-story model.
The offer includes all elements prefabricated in our factory. The assembly of the house is carried out using the attached instructions, in which, in detail, step by step, we have described each stage of work, along with the list of materials needed at a given stage.
The set includes all the materials to put the house in a closed, unfinished state wall panels, foam, membranes and screws. All elements have been cut and numbered already at the production stage.
ST MTB FOUR is a model with a total area of 70m²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standards of:
- The height of the ridge is as much as 5.40 m, so on the first floor we get the optimal height of 250 cm. It allows for comfortable use of the house, it is ideal and not overwhelming.
- The total width and length is 4.92m/6.94m.
- Thanks to the well-thought-out arrangement of the first floor area, we obtain a place for arranging a comfortable bathroom, illuminated by a window 117 cm high x 60 cm wide. It is triple glazed, PVC, with the possibility of opening and tilting. The window is coloured anthracite on the outside and white on the inside. The window is mounted on the expanding tape.
- An additional room on the patera is an optimally sized bedroom. It is illuminated by a large balcony window with the possibility of opening and tilting. The dimensions of the window are 213 cm high x 103 cm wide. Triple glazed, PVC, with the outside in the colour of the facade – anthracite, white inside.
- The heart of the house is a spacious living room, eventually with a kitchenette.
Large, almost full-wall balcony windows are a great delight in our models. They are triple-pane, PVC windows 240 cm high and 250 cm wide. One part of the window is fixed and the other can be tilted and opened up to a width of 100 cm. In this model, the living room is also equipped with an additional triple-pane window measuring 117 cm x 118 cm.
- On the second floor of the house, there is space for three rooms. Two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The smaller bedroom and the bathroom are illuminated by roof windows measuring 68 cm x 118 cm, which bring in sufficient sunlight. Both with the possibility of opening and tilting.
- The main feature of the large bedroom is two gable windows measuring 206x119x169 cm and space for a wardrobe niche.
- All windows are triple-glazed, PVC, installed with expansion tape, not foam as in the past.
- The height from the floor to the ridge beam is over 230 cm, which combined with a slight roof pitch of 18 degrees allows for functional and comfortable use.
The construction of the house is based on brand-name Scandinavian wood, certified C24. It does not require impregnation.
- SIP panels are elements of external walls, partitions, mezzanine floors and roof.
- Insulation layer :
EPS 80 – 15 cm
Parameter U 0.23
- The house elevation is partly made of wood (spruce) and partly of Budmat Iron Click seam sheet in RAL 7016 colour – anthracite matt.
- Our time spent in the factory on the prefabrication process significantly reduces the scope of work that must be done during the conventional method of building houses by over 70% and significantly reduces the cost of building a house, even by 65%.
- The control of the work of the external teams, by the investor, is also easier because each stage of construction is clearly described in the instructions.
A very important factor is the reduced work time – which is connected with constant increases in wages of teams, lower power consumption, less noise during work, reduced to a minimum the amount of waste and costs associated with their disposal, practical lack of drying time of materials during construction (work runs dry), no need to insulate the building after erecting the walls (SIP panels have in themselves a core EPS 15cm), reduction of costs and number of trips for the missing materials (everything is delivered at once) as well as reduction of the amount of unnecessarily purchased material, the possibility of assembly at any time of the year and practically closing the entire investment with furniture in less than a month from the start of work.
What exactly are you buying?
ST MTB FOUR house kit for self-assembly, along with a detailed, multimedia construction manual.
The basic order includes all the elements that allow you to assemble the house exactly as instructed.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
- 2x roof windows (triple glazed)
- anti-burglary entrance door
- bathroom window (triple-glazed)
- balcony window (triple-glazed)
- kitchen window (triple glazed)
- SIP panels (17.4 cm, EPS80 core 15 cm + 2 x12 mm OSB-3) as elements external walls, partition walls, mezzanine floor and roof
- construction beams (C24 Scandinavian, four-sided planed): ground, elbow, gable, partition walls, wall, roof, mezzanine)
- pine beams: logs
- roof soffit
- windproof membranes
- facade laths
- Torx carpentry screws set
- mounting foams
- foam gun
- waterproofing to protect the lower part of the outer wall
- polystyrene grater
- “taker” type stapler + staples
- a strip of mineral wool
- foundation foil
- facade boards
- “standing seam” roofing
- “standing seam” facade panels
- flashing and sheet metal work
- gutter systems – steel, oval – color: anthracite
- The house inside is unfinished, to its own finish and arrangement.
- Elements such as the foundation plate and electro-hydraulic installations are not included in the order. They are optional extras.
Check out the additional assortment assigned to the selected house model in our price list*
* Please contact us for our price list