ST MTB SIX
PREMIUM MODULAR BUILDING SYSTEMS
We present you an offer for the purchase of a new home, a two-story model with an area of 88 m² / sqm / 947 ft². The offer includes all elements prefabricated in our factory. The assembly of the house is carried out using the attached instructions, in which, in detail, step by step, we have described each stage of work, along with the list of materials needed at a given stage.
The set includes all the materials to put the house in a closed, unfinished state – wall panels, foam, membranes and screws.
ST MTB SIX is a model with a total area of 88m²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standards of:
- The height at the ridge is as much as 5.50 m, thanks to which we obtain the optimal height of 250 cm on the ground floor. It allows for comfortable use of the house, it is perfect and not overwhelming. The width and total length is 11.26 m / 10 m.
- Thanks to the well-thought-out development of this area, we get a place for a comfortable bathroom, lit by a window measuring 117 cm high x 60 cm wide.
It is triple-pane, PVC, with the possibility of opening and tilting. The colour of the facade is anthracite on the outside and white inside. Window mounted on an expansion tape.
- The heart of the house is a spacious living room, ultimately with a kitchenette and a vestibule. The model is equipped with an entrance door, anti-burglary, ergonomic 90 cm wide. They ensure comfortable use. Made of high-quality material. They are heavy and silent. Large, almost the entire wall balcony windows arouse great admiration in our models. Three-pane, PVC, 240 cm high and 250 cm wide. One part is fixed, the other one can be tilted and opened as wide as 100 cm. Also mounted on the expansion tape. In this model, the living room is additionally equipped with a triple-pane window 117 cm x 118 cm and a balcony window 213 high x 103 wide, also triple-pane, PVC.
- There is space for three rooms on the first floor of the house. Two bedrooms and a bathroom. The smaller bedroom and bathroom are illuminated by two 68 cm x 118 cm skylights, which bring in a sufficient amount of sunlight. Both can be opened and tilted. The main element of the large bedroom are two gable windows with dimensions of 206x119x169 cm and a place for a wardrobe recess.
- All windows are triple-glazed, PVC, mounted on the expansion tape, not on the foam as before.
- The height from the floor of the first floor to the ridge beam is over 230 cm, which, combined with the small, 18-degree slope of the roof, allows for functional and comfortable use.
- The SIX PLUS MTB is an extension of the basic version with a garage with an automatic garage door from Hörmann.
- Leaving the living room through the balcony door, we find ourselves in the vestibule, from which we can also go outside through the balcony door or go to the garage. The entire area is an additional 35 m2.
- A high balcony window with dimensions of 213×103 cm naturally illuminates the entire room.
- The construction of the house is based on branded, Scandinavian C24 certified wood. It does not require impregnation.
- SIP panels are elements of external walls, partition walls, mezzanine floors and the roof.
- Insulation layer:
EPS 80 – 15 cm
Parameter U 0.23
- The facade of the house is partly made of wood (spruce) and Budmat Iron Click sheet metal “seam”, in the colour RAL 7016 – matt anthracite.
- Roof covering made in the same color.
What exactly are you buying?
ST MTB SIX house kit for self-assembly, along with a detailed, multimedia construction manual.
The basic order includes all the elements that allow you to assemble the house exactly as instructed.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
- 4x roof windows (three-pane)
- anti-burglary entrance door
- bathroom window (three-pane)
- 3 x balcony windows (triple-glazed)
- window above the balcony
- SIP panels (17.4 cm, EPS80 core 15 cm + 2 x12 mm OSB-3) as elements external walls, partition walls, floor and roof
- construction beams (C24 Scandinavian, four-sided planed): ground, elbow, gable, partition walls, wall, roof, mezzanine)
- pine beams: logs
- roof soffit
- windproof membranes
- facade battens
- facade laths
- mounting foams
- foam gun
- waterproofing to protect the lower part of the outer wall
- polystyrene grater
- “taker” type stapler + staples
- a strip of mineral wool
- foundation foil
- facade boards
- “standing seam” roofing
- “standing seam” facade panels
- flashing and sheet metal work
- gutter systems – steel, oval – color: anthracite
- 2x gable windows
- The house inside is unfinished, to its own finish and arrangement.
- Elements such as the foundation plate and electro-hydraulic installations are not included in the order. They are optional extras.
Check out the additional assortment assigned to the selected house model in our price list*
* Please contact us for our price list