ST MTB TINY HOUSE
PREMIUM MODULAR BUILDING SYSTEMS
We present you with a modern modular house, all year round, with an area of 33.6m2. It is a fully mobile structure based on a wood construction + sip panel. Combined with Scandinavian construction timber and our patented technology, enters a new direction of construction.
For the construction of our houses, we use ONLY top-shelf materials – AND NOTHING BUT the highest levels of quality.
Steel – S355
Scandinavian Wood – C24
Sheathing of floors, walls and ceilings – SIP panel
ST MTB TINY HOUSE is a model with a total area of 33.6 m²
With its extraordinary functionality, it offers the highest standards of:
- The height is as high as 3.2 meters. It allows comfortable use of the house, it is ideal and not overwhelming.
- The width and total length are 3.8m/10.5m.
- Thanks to the thoughtful development of this area, we get space for a comfortable bathroom, a cozy bedroom, a spacious living room with a kitchenette and a vestibule.
- The model is equipped with a front door, anti-burglary and ergonomic width of 90 cm. They ensure comfortable use. They are made of high-quality material. They are heavy and quiet.
- The construction of the house is based on branded Scandinavian C24 certified wood. It does not require impregnation.
- SIP panels are elements of exterior walls, partitions, floors and roof.
- Electric heating – radiators in the bathroom, living room and bedroom.
- Insulation layer :EPS 80 – 15 cmParameter U 0.23
- The facade of the house was made partly of wood (spruce) and Budmat Iron Click “seam” sheet metal, in RAL 7016 – anthracite matte.
What exactly are you buying?
The modern TINY HOUSE modular home is a fully mobile structure based on a solid frame, which, combined with Scandinavian structural timber and our patented technology, enters a new direction in construction.
A detailed inventory of the contents of the kit:
- 2x balcony windows (triple-glazed)
- anti-burglary front door
- bathroom window (triple glazed)
- kitchenette equipped with oven, refrigerator, cooker hood, induction hob, sink with mixer tap
- Bathroom with shower stall, wall cabinets, ladder radiator, sink with faucet, suspended toilet with free-fall board, towel hangers. On the floor and partly on the walls, there are stylish tiles
- bedroom equipped with a double bed with a premium mattress, two bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a modern chandelier
- living room with a large, capacious closet, RTV chest of drawers, sofa bed and hanging shelf
- wooden doors
- walls in the living room and bedroom are partially covered with brick (gypsum)
- panel floor
- The house is equipped with turnkey, after connecting the electrical and plumbing systems, it is ready to move in.
- The foundation slab is not included in the order.